Blue Hazel is a that boutique everyone loves to visit.
There are some fresh, vintage, and handmade items that are a must see.
You are sure to find that "something" that you can't live without!

Be sure to visit the boutique often as new items are added daily!
We are located at 150 South State Lindon, Utah

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet Brittney of Essential Swimwear!!

"After becoming thoroughly discouraged every season as I searched for the perfect swimsuit, I decided that it didn't exist. I was frustrated with expensive prices, wrong fits and the hassle of searching online for hours. Having some sewing experience, the thought came to mind, "Why don't I make my own swimsuit?"

After a lot of trial and error, I was finally able to sew swimsuits that were comfortable, stylish and flattering. I began making swimsuits for friends and family and soon the word started spreading.
I sold hand-sewn women's swimsuits in 2008 and 2009 and received an overwhelmingly positive response. I gained priceless knowledge as I personally fit hundreds of women. I was able to discover their needs, wants and insecurities. With this knowledge I was able to design a line of swimsuits for the 2010 season.
To increase the quality and keep up with demand I no longer hand-make the swimsuits, but am able to offer styles, designs and a price point that fits the needs of women.
I hope you enjoy wearing these swimsuits as much as I have enjoyed designing them!"  -Brittney
These suits are awesome!!!  Come in and find yours today!!!

Here are Brittney's sites you can visit!!!
    On her blog, she offers 20% off one item every Tuesday



 

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Brittney!! Can't believe how talented you are to have hand made SWIMSUITS!! Absolutely awesome and soo cute!

    ReplyDelete