Blue Hazel is a that boutique everyone loves to visit.
There are some fresh, vintage, and handmade items that are a must see.
You are sure to find that "something" that you can't live without!

Be sure to visit the boutique often as new items are added daily!
We are located at 150 South State Lindon, Utah

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meet Yvette of Bugaboo Kids!! (and she is running a great special that will run from Monday, June 28th - Friday, July 2nd. Details are at the bottom of this post!

 
"As long as I can remember, I've always loved making and creating things.  Every year we would travel to my Grandparents house for a week, and I would drive both my Mom and Grandma crazy with getting a project started-painting wood projects, tying quilts, going through pattern after pattern finding something that I wanted to do.  I didn't really start sewing on my own until my first daughter was born-9 years ago.  I remember that my Mom always had sewn matching or coordinating dresses for me and my two sisters, and I wanted to try something.  I started with an old pattern that Mom had sewn for me when I was little- and with a lot of trial and error, I finished that little top and kept on sewing.
Now I have two girls that I enjoy sewing for, I love making something and knowing that not every other little girl will be wearing the same dress or outfit!  I have tried to take that with me to Bugabookids.  I don't mass produce 30 skirts all the same colors/designs; instead I only make a few out of the same fabrics and usually different sizes.  So when you buy something from Bugabookids-not every other little girl will be wearing the exact same outfit!  My heart goes into each and every skirt, dress, apron, kimono, tooth fairy pillow and flower clip that I make.  Sewing makes me happy, and I hope that Bugabookids will make you happy!"
These dresses, purses, bows, and tooth fairy pillows are to die for!  I'm telling you...you really need to come in and see these!  I am a fabric lover myself, and I have seen a lot of sewn items, and Yvette is right up there at the top with her expertise!  These are sewn with such care, and your daughter, grand daughter, will look adorable in any of these!  They are great for a birthday gift, shower gift, or just simply to make any little girl absolutely darling!  Come in and see!!! 
 

 And listen to this!!  This week, from June 28th-July 2nd, Yvette is offering 2 great deals!!  
1.  All flower clips are $5, with a purchase of a skirt, dress, or kimono.
2.  Buy any 2 Bugabookids clothing items (apron, peasant dress, skirt, smock, apron sundress) and receive a flower clip for FREE!
How cool are these offers!  It's fabulous!!!
You can also visit Yvette here
Facebook
facebook.com/bugabookids
Etsy Shop:
bugabookids.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment